Trendohealthtips.com Full Product Review
Very effective in supporting the overall body function
Zinc 15mg is one of the cheapest and cost-effective supplements
Ease of Use
An easy to swallow tablet that is taken once daily, this increases compliance
Amazing answers to most questions and good customer care
Zinc is one of the best “essential trace element” needed as an immune booster and antioxidant for human health. Your body doesn’t produce nor store zinc hence it must be consumed regularly in your diet as Zinc foods such as meats, legumes, shellfish, nuts, eggs, dairy foods and many more.
Zinc deficiency can cause reduced levels of antibodies and result in a weakened immune system.
This Zinc review is put together to help you know zinc benefits and how much zinc plays a vital role in improving your performance and boosting your immunity. Read this review and understand why daily zinc supplementation is essential for your overall health. Enjoy!
Some of the common dietary sources of zinc include red meat, poultry, and fish. Deficiency of zinc in your diet can result in short stature, reduced ability to taste the food, and the inability of testes and ovaries to function properly.
In this review, I am not going to try and sell this product to you. I simply want to show you how this amazing trace element; Zinc 15mg, will help you avoid many of the everyday common illnesses and also contribute to protecting your cells from oxidative stress.
What is Zinc 15mg Supplement?
Zinc is an “essential trace element” because very small amounts are needed for your health. Studies showed that your bodies require at least 11mg of zinc every day. Zinc is very important to avoid many day-to-day common ill healths and also add to protecting your cells from oxidative stress.
Some of the benefits of zinc 15mg include:
- Ensures a perfect balance of your body’s testosterone level in the blood
- Keep your bones strong including, hair, skin, teeth, nails and helps your vision
- Supports the male reproductive system, allowing the formation of healthy sperm
- Improves your Overall wellbeing, reducing the severity of common ailments
Dicalcium Phosphate: Dicalcium phosphate is a calcium supplement commonly found in cereals, in pharmaceuticals it is used as an inert ingredient to bind tablets, and in toothpaste.
Microcrystalline Cellulose: Microcrystalline cellulose is a commonly used excipient in the pharmaceutical industry. It has excellent compressibility properties and is used in solid dose forms, such as tablets.
Zinc (providing 15mg of Elemental Zinc): Zinc is an essential trace element that is naturally present in some foods, and is available as a dietary supplement. It acts as a catalyst and it plays a role in boosting your immune function, protein synthesis, wound healing, DNA synthesis, and cell division. Zinc also supports normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood, and adolescence and is required for proper sense of taste and smell.
Stearic Acid: Stearic acid (also called Octadecanoic Acid) is one of the most common long-chain fatty acids, found in both natural animal and vegetable fats, known also by its structural description of being an 18-carbon chain fatty acid (18:0) with a chemical structure of C36H70MgO4. It is also used as an ingredient that helps tablets hold together and break apart properly.
Magnesium Stearate: is a combination of stearic acid and the essential mineral magnesium
How to use Zinc Supplements
Take 1 tablet per day with food or a drink.
What other people are saying about Zinc 15mg
This is the second time I ordered these as was given a discount code, plus I didn’t see any reason to change. No regrets.
Zinc 15mg Review Summary
You can purchase ZINC (15MG) from its official sales page with confidence because of the integrity of the company Bauer Nutrition and also because it is supported by a no-risk, no-hassle 60-day money-back guarantee.
Here are the reasons why this supplement is good for you:
- Maintains your body’s testosterone level in the blood
- Reduces the severity of common ailments
- Increases your ability to taste food
- Increases the ability of testes and ovaries to function properly
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FAST & FREE Worldwide Delivery
Zinc 15mg Pros and Cons
Zinc 15mg Pros
- Zinc is available not only as supplements but can be consumed in our foods
- It helps to maintain healthy testosterone levels
- Allows the formation of healthy sperm cells in males
- Maintains healthy strong bones, skin, teeth, and nails and improves your vision
- Improves your overall health
Zinc 15mg Cons
- Zinc can cause serious nausea
- Causes Stomach discomfort if taken on an empty stomach
- Zinc interacts with other medications if taken together e.g antibiotics and NSAIDs
- Long term use of zinc at high doses can cause anemia because it interferes with iron absorption
To take advantage of this special package, click the link below…
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What are the benefits of taking zinc?
A. They include:
- It balances your blood testosterone level.
- Maintains your bones strength including, hair, skin, teeth, nails and supports your vision
- It helps in the formation of healthy sperm
- Improves your general wellbeing,
- Reduces the severity of common ailments
Q. Is it safe to take zinc every day?
A. Yes, daily zinc supplementation is not advisable because you may come down with Gastrointestinal Tract upsets such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. Other side effects include kidney and stomach abnormalities. If you are to be on a routine zinc supplementation please consult your healthcare provider. Oral intake of Zinc at doses greater than 40mg is considered safe for use. Always adhere to the recommended dosage given and do not exceed.
Q. When should I take zinc?
A. Zinc diet pills are work best when they are taken an hour before foods or 2 hours after foods. But, if zinc supplements you come down with stomach upset, they should be taken with food.
Q. Does zinc increase testosterone?
A. Zinc supplementation may assist increase your blood testosterone levels. Doses of zinc at 30mg have been found to raise testosterone levels in the body.
Q. How do I know I have a Zinc deficiency?
A. Major sign that you are zinc deficient is when you strongly desire to eat food that is either saltier or sweeter. But zinc supplementation daily can assist reduce these cravings.
Q. Do you have a compromised immune system and are so prone to infection?
A. Zinc can affect cellular activities by boosting the immune system and reducing infections. Deficiency of zinc can cause your antibodies to be weakened and as such compromise the immune system. So take Zinc!
Q. Is your body receiving enough zinc?
A. How often do you take zinc either from food or as a supplement? Zinc deficiency can cause severe diseases like Night blindness, Impaired taste and smell, and Impaired wound healing.